Saturday, May 19, 2007

Jab slogging se ho pareshaan...

Hmmm... that is exactly what I have been doing off late, some ruthless slogging. Abh to aadat is hain... mujhko is (s)blogging se.. I just can't live without it.

Abh idar ka mahol ke bare main kya kehna yaaro? Exam ki tension sar chadke bol rahi hain. Sabhi bahi log, idar padai vadai main vyast hai, to apun saala kaise chup reh sakta hai. Lekin apun unse toda different hai. Jab bhi padhai (jo aaj kal bahut kum ho gayi hain..) karte karte, man main ek thakan is mehsoos hone lagti hain, to dimag ki batti jala ne ke liye, phat se ek post lik leta hoon... Boleto mast kick milti hai... Jab slogging se ho pareshan, tab blogging karo srimaan...

Our exams are gonna start off from 22nd of May. So all outta here are busy slogging. U can find every tom, dick and harry flocking to madhu xerox and uncle's angadi, to get the photo copies of the questions papers (previous years) and some newly introduced handwritten notes of various subjects. It has been the story almost every semester. MAP, NV and LU get these life saviour notes, from god-knows-where? But these notes to a large extent, have saved many a lives, in the past. Abh VTU student hoke tum pehle din se hi padhai kar rahe ho, to log tume shak ke nazar se dekhenge!! To zaahir hai, ki exam ke tension door karne ke liye, kuch to short cut hoga. That's when u resort to studying these notes. They are like fast food (not junkies in anyway, some are really good), though not good for health, but are very tasty to eat! Sabhi bhai log aakri waqt main hi padhai chalu karte hain, unko fast food bahut raas aati hain...

One more thing which is still an unsolved mystery is some accurate diagnosis of my pc. It's been over 2 weeks or so, since my computer is behaving weirdly. If I keep the power supply to my cpu on, it turns on automatically. I mean I don't need to manually power on my pc, it hapens automatically. (Now I'm not telling some sacchai ze door ka story ha). So every time I don't use my pc, I need to switch off my spike gaurd, so that my pc doesn't turn on automatically. Hmmm... yeh kaisi bimaari yaaro? Is problem ne to meri raato ki chain, or din ka neend uda diya hain. Agar aap main se kisi ko iska solution maalum hai, to kripya mujhe batane ka kasht uthaye pleaseeeee.

Listening to chal chale apne ghar... (Woh Lamhe).. Eh exam, jaldi khatam hoja yaar!!!

PS: Apne ko todha run rate badana ko mangta hai yaaro... Chalo slog over main jitna hosake, utna run batodlete hain. Slogging zindabad...back to padhai...

~IT's My Life

Digg this