Sunday, August 19, 2007

Music, The ultimate stress buster!

I'm an ardent follower of music. I can't think of a better stress buster than music. I listen to music of almost all genres. I'm a big fan of bollywood music in particular. Apart from bollywood music, I love to listen to Kannada, Telugu and Tamil music as well. (I had posted the lyric of a song Hrudayam Ekkadunnadi from the movie Ghajini on my blog).

The following are the songs that have made me fall in love with them. I have been listening to them over and over again, without getting bored.

1. Alvida - Life in Metro.

2. In dino - Life in Metro.

3. O Meri jaan - Life in Metro.

4. Rishtey - Life in Metro.

5. Tumse Yoon Milenge – Ankahee.

6. Ek Pal Ke Liye – Ankahee.

7. Beetain lamhe – The Train.

8. Teri Deewani – Kailasa.

9. Jaane kya chahe Mann – Pyar ke side effects.

10. Kyu aaj kal – Woh Lamhe.

Music Rocks!! The strength of music amazes me at times!! It surely has a sanctity associated with it. It is my ultimate companion and not to mention, an ultimate stress buster!!

~IT's My Life

Digg this

No comments: