Sunday, August 17, 2008

I almost forgot!

I almost forgot... I happened to complete 2 years in blogosphere. It has been such a revelation for me till now. Got to discover some wonderful people through this medium. I take this opportunity to thank all of you for being so encouraging. Blogging has been such a wonderful medium for me to let out all my feelings candidly. I just can't imagine my life without this blog of mine. It shall continue to be a part and parcel of my life:)

Just came across this wonderful song from the movie Anari (1959). A very meaningful song by Mukesh. Hope you enjoy it.

~IT's My Life

Digg this

12 comments:

nivedithasperceptions said...

Yay! :)
Happy anniversery if I may say so! :P

Suresh S. a.ka. Suri said...

@ Niveditha,

Thank you:)

sharevivek said...

write more...

Suresh S. a.ka. Suri said...

@ vivek,

Thanks for stopping by. I definitely look forward to write more:)

VENU.K said...

Hi
Congrats on year second anniversary.What you sad was very true.Blogging is really an addiction of sorts.It really gives you a creative outlet as well as a forum of interaction.Keep the good work going.My best wishes

Suresh S. a.ka. Suri said...

@ Venu,

Thanks for the wishes:) That's true! Blogging is an addiction of sorts.

nivedithasperceptions said...

no new post?!

Suresh S. a.ka. Suri said...

@ Niveditha,

There you go:)

Aditi said...

Happy Budday

Suresh S. a.ka. Suri said...

@ Aditi,

Thank you:)

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

rashmi said...

Love your blogging style..I am new into blogging,plus a struggling techie...was able to connect to your blogs easily..:)

Kudos..