Monday, November 20, 2006

To be or not to be?

To be or not to be ... depressed?

I am trying hard to battle it out. But I am trapped hard in this whirlpool of depression. I am not able to share it with anyone outta here. So with utter desperation, I blog my mental status. Its killing me bit by bit...

Nothing sounds gud, looks gud nor does any convo interests me. I seem to have been avoiding any important discussion or chat with any of friends. I feel a lot more relaxed being alone. Something is bugging me from within...

I had been to the Uth fest @ NITTE, enjoyed it to the fullest. Ever since I have returned back, I just don't seem to be in tune with the happenings @ the college. I haven't been able to communicate with my friends to the fullest. Every convo is half broken and I seemed to get irritated pretty soon. My minds has gotten pretty fickle over judging issues and ppl around me.

To escalate the tension, are the 'dead lines' from my guide to submit the proj synopsis by the end of the coming week. I am in search of a good proj for my final year. Hopefully we shall manage to find one.

A few probs with my cell as well. I must say, I have been literally handcuffed with the absence of my mobile. My probs seem to be cumulative. Damn it!

I just wanna say to V1,V2 and V3, "Guys, if I have been pretty insensitive to u ppl in the recent past, just forget it... Coz nothing said (or unsaid) or done was purely unintentional. I know my behavior to you might have left u bewildered, but then I am victimized by this depression stuff. Hope to come out of this stuff soon."

PS: I just hope to get out of this state @ the earliest!

Digg this

3 comments:

Bee said...

ok buddy try reading a book like ''Five point something'' or ''the Inscrutable americans''
and i am sure u will be laughing away your blues..

Suresh S Murthy said...

Thanks da. I am finally done with my pro synopsis stuff and guess what? I got it approved from my proj co-ordinator, with very little hassling! Half the battle is won!

Anonymous said...

Hey suresh,

Dont get depressed. These are the things which happen in college life. I too went thru all these situations

Nirmal T V