Sunday, October 15, 2006

My 1000th

My blog stats have finally crossed the 1000 mark. Hurray! Something that will propel me to deliver a bit more verbally in days to come. It has been exactly 3 months since I have entered in to the blogosphere, and I am enjoying every bit of my stay here. It has been a real awesome learning experience for me. Like any mortal blogger, feedbacks and suggestions are the best source of motivation and of course the best 'food' to survive in the blogosphere! So keep sending them to me.

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to few of my friends, who have helped me, and constantly inspired me to blog! Karthik, Vijay, Harish, Srikanth, Santosh and many others.

I also am pretty grateful to all ISB bloggers, who are so refreshing and inspiring in their content. I just love to read their blogs. Kudos folks! U people really rock! In particular, I would like to thank pratima, chiranth, anu, mama. They are simply the best!

My blogging journey, as a reader began in and around the month of July, when I finished with my 6th SEM exams. I accidentally happen to visit this blog. I was really inspired by the author's style and content. Hence I decided to start a blog of my own.

As evident, I might seem to all as a fickle minded guy, especially when it comes to presenting the blog content. But, look @ it the other way, U will discover me, as someone who always craves for something new!

My blog has undergone the following changes (Its true to the best of my memory!):

  • I have changed my blog template at least 3-4 times. I dunno how long will I stick on to this one.
  • I have added (and deleted) quite a few links regularly. I always do this '+ - ' thing with my blog a lot.
  • I have off late added these useful daily updates which have helped me enrich my vocabulary. I need to work on that!
  • I have been subscribing to different 'free counters'. I suppose this is my nth free counter, ever since I started this blog. I am a real freak!
  • I have finally got a separate ISB blog roll. I simply love to read them.
  • I have changed my pic on the profile page of my blog, atleast 3-4 times! This apparently is my 4th pic I guess.
PS: Last but not the least, I would like to thank all my readers, for sending me some of their valuable suggestions and timely feedbacks. They have for sure helped me, and will continue to help me evolve as a more seasoned blogger.

Digg this