Friday, August 25, 2006

My final year resolutions!

I am wondering, if I am late on this one. Anywayz, I have a few resolutions for myself, which I feel would keep me going. I feel, resolutions can be made anytime (nothing like you need to look out for a good auspicious day!).

1. Lemme start with my academics, (something, I have taken leave off for quite a while now). I plan to 'earn' myself or in fact snatch an FCD (out of no where), in 7th SEM. I am sure to miss one in 6th SEM (courtesy: VHDL, very high difficult language!).
2. I will not saunter here and there on the corridors of E&C dept. and will land myself in to my friend's room, during the free period (?). Nope! as I said nothing technical, coz its deal!
3. I will respond regularly to all my mails and scraps entries in orkut, without fail.
4. I will stop sending unnecessary fwds to the grps, and stop reading them myself (Let me do it myself before I can force others to follow).
5. I am thinking about this seriously, I have put on a lot of weight. I dunno why, my body, is somehow a strong believer of "Conservation of mass!” Crap! I am not able to lose even a nanogram of weight! I guess it’s hard to defy gravity!
6. I will sit in the last benches during the class, something that I haven't done consistently, ever since I have joined engineering. I just wanna test if that 'residing' in the 'last bench' factor is gonna affect my IA marks and prove deterrent, in any way in my academics!
7. I will try to improve my blogging potentials.
8. I will definitely take a little time off, to play some cricket, after my classes, a part of my weight reduction venture.
9. I will try to visit the reading room(?), atleast once in day. I almost have forgotten it's existence!
10. I will ensure that I would not miss any of Aamir khan's films, someone whose, I am a die hard fan!
11. I will do a lot of reading, something other than those Microcrocontroller, OS, or VLSI stuff. I mean some novels.
12. I will try to convince my college authorities to better call off the internet service(?), coz it's more of a trouble than a service. They are giving a very poor service.The speed is pathetic. (I guess one can have a lunch before, a web page opens!)

Lemme just keep a check on these resolutions. I would be all the more contented, if I am found to have accomplished, even 50% of what I have planned.

Digg this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello.......so many resolutions r for what????to become a good blogger!!!! geek.....blink blink...!!!!all the ones mentioned r hobbies for us yaar!!!! they need not be resolutions,which r far a different side than hobbies....the " SO CALLED RESOLUTIONS" OF urs...r the birth right of every student!!!! hee hee....

anisha said...

hmmm.... all your resolutions are good . but i am much concerned with your last one.. do promise me that you will make it a fact in future... well lets see boss how many of them will come to life...

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,