Monday, August 21, 2006

Weird and nuts!

I have off late been doing weird things! Certified by none other than my own heart! I have been:

1. I have been in to counting my scraps! I dunno it has some how enthralled me. Might sound outrageously flaunting, but it's true. (Really stupid!)

2. I have been in to some audacious and addictive blogging habits off late. Inspite of some statutory warnings from my friends, I have overridden them all! Just to sound as somebody rebellion or something, dunno...

3. I am also in to counting, how many times has my "Losedows" OS crashed, ever since i have joined engineering. It really sucks! U can have my word on that.

4. I just wonder how blogger gives such a wonderful service free of cost! Thnx to it, I have found a nice platform to express all my weird ramblings.

5. I wonder how long I will be able to blog and how long will ppl have to bear with me?

6. Orkut again! I am keenly in to counting how many friends are there in my list, and my friend's. Come on guys, I know one may say, "It's not the quantity, but the quality that matters!", but some how, not convinced!

7. I have been wondering if "Losedows" ever can think of a better way of developing an OS. When will ppl get freedom from those awry, stupid messages and warnings!

8. Would I surivive if I would be deprived of an internet access? I have fallen deeply in love with it, a very mellowish way to admit an obsession, isn't it?

9. I have been aimlessly sauntering in the world of WWWs. Dunno i just humm those lines from KANK, "Mera mann ye bata de tu, kis aur chala he tu... ".

10. Last but not the least, I wonder if all those elusive derivations and so called 'wonderful concepts' that have been stocked in to my brain, ever since I have joined engineering, will I ever be able to put them to use somewhere?

PS: Just dunno, why in these wee hours of the morning, I have been bloggging about silly things like these. Better rest my PC for a while and this web as well. I guess I have troubled my "Losedows" OS a lot, poor chap! I guess it can't handle it any more, already 'coughing', and showing some sure signs of a 'fever'!

Digg this